Hurray I'm One

Hurray I'm One

Monday, June 27, 2011

Busy

Wow it's been a busy two weeks. It's going to be a busy next two weeks also. The garage sale took a lot of time to put together but it was amazing. It was the biggest garage sale I have ever seen. We had everything priced to sell and people were buying things in the box loads. We still have so much stuff. Danny and Gina didn't even get around to putting the things in that they were wanting to sell. I found a few more things that I had forgotten about. So we are having the sale again on the 16th of July. It won't be as big or as time consuming but hopefully just as successful. Saturday was a very hot and long day.
Ami stayed with my mom that morning. It was a nice not to have to worry about him. Actually my parents got to spend the whole weekend with him. I think they really enjoyed that. My dad works so much he hardly ever gets to see Ami.
This is going to be a busy next couple of weeks also. Tomorrow and Thursday I am baby sitting a little girl all day. Friday is the 4ht of July celebration they have every year in Republic. The next week Ami has another physical therapy appointment, then we head to St. Louis for more testing. We'll see Dr. Rivera again and we had better get some test results. I applied for SSI and disability for Ami last week. The case worker thought we'd get a decision quickly on him. I doubt we get approved and we'll have talk to an attorney. We'll see.
We have taken Ami swimming at the Elks twice now, and he has a little pool at home he plays in. He loves the water! He's my little fish. He is even getting a nice little tan. My mom got him a pool to keep at her house and he has been in it once now. We have looked into a life jacket so we can take him to the river.
Ami over all is doing really well. A couple weeks ago I was getting pretty worried about him. He wouldn't eat. At all. No matter what it was or what I did. I thought it was teeth but I began to second guess myself. Turns out mommy instinct was right. He has cut his third tooth, top left. I am sure the other one is right behind it. He is eating great again. He is also in a much better mood. He is "crawling." I'll have to get it on video and post it on here to show how he does it. It's not on all fours but it's close. He has figured out where his books are and he goes to them and pulls them all on the floor. He says uh-oh, mama, and dada. He plays peek-a-boo and waves. He is also trying to throw things.
We are getting ready for the big day that is coming up soon. The birthday. Josh and I are so excited. The invitations are just about done and ready to mail. We have the cake picked out, pictures booked, and activities planned. I can't believe he is almost a year old. Time has completely gotten a way from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment