Hurray I'm One

Hurray I'm One

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bad Day

It's amazing how I can have the worst day ever, and some how Ami brings me out of it. He giggled today. It was super cute. I was tickling him and he giggled. He only did it once for me but his teacher said he did it several times with her. I walked into his classroom this afternoon, and his teacher had all of the little babies all lined up in a row reading to them They all were watching the book, and looking at the pictures. It too was very cute.  He fell asleep in his car seat on the way home and is still sleeping in it. I'm not sure how long he's gonna stay asleep but I'm not moving him. Ami is finally starting to feel better. He hasn't had a fever for several days now. He's still really congested, and has a cough. I called his doctor today to give her an update and she said everything sounded fine. She said if he wasn't back to 100% in a week to call her back. His 4 month check up is on the 17th. I'm glad Josh takes him to those because I don't like watching him get shots.

1 comment:

  1. Dear daughter;

    I am so very proud of you. You've become a great mommy don't ever doubt that. I love to read about your adventures with Ami. Love to you both give Ami a kiss from grandma see you Sunday

    ReplyDelete