Hurray I'm One

Hurray I'm One

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sick Baby

Ami is feeling much better from his pneumonia and ear infection but now he has the stomach flu. He woke up Tuesday night at midnight throwing up, and he keep doing that until about 3:30 am. He stayed home with Josh yesterday and had diarrhea. He threw up once again yesterday evening and again this morning. He's been sleeping a lot and just can't seem to get comfortable for very long. We have him on Pedialite to help keep him hydrated. Today he is going to stay home with Aunt Trista. I really hope he feels better soon. It's very stressful when you have a sick baby. Needless to say Josh and I are exhausted. We still haven't seen Santa because he has been so sick lately. Ami is starting to get to the point of thinking about rolling over. When he's on his tummy he twists his body around but those darn arms get in the way. He goes to the doctor on the 17th for his 4 month check up and shots again. We are getting ready to start him on rice cereal. He is getting so big. A year ago today is when I found out I was pregnant. Lots of things change in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment