Hurray I'm One

Hurray I'm One

Friday, October 22, 2010

12 Hour Glass of wine kind of day

It's been a big day for both of us. I worked for almost 12 hours today and I have to do the same on Monday and Tuesday but that's fine I like over time. As for Ami. He got to spend the morning with Daddy. Then he got to go to the doctor to get his first set of shots. He weighed 10 lbs 4oz, was 24 in long and had a head circumference of 40 cm. He's getting to be a big boy. Daddy said he did really well with his shots. He cried so hard no sound was coming out but once that was over he settled right down.We've been giving him Tylenol every 4 hours to keep the pain down and the possible fever at bay. Hopefully it will make for a better weekend. After the doctor he came and spent the day with Mommy at daycare. I'm sure we'll go see Grandma and Grandpa this weekend since they come home from Mexico tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment