Hurray I'm One

Hurray I'm One

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Beginning

Amadeus is two months old today. I can't believe it's been two months already, he has grown and changed so much. Ami weighed 7lbs 13.5oz when he was born, and he now weighs 10lbs 8oz. He was born at 11:43pm on August 19, 2010. After a 17hr labor and being stuck at a 6 for 4 of those hours we decided to extract him. The doctor said when they cut me open Ami was face up and looking at them. They told me not to be surprised if he didn't start crying right away since he was c-section. Well he came out a screamin. I should have known right then what we were in for. I wouldn't say Ami is a bad baby but he is demanding. He has GERD, sensitive skin, has had 2 yeast infections, and now has thrush and his third yeast infection. I believe he is slightly advanced though. He has been able to hold his head up since the day he was born and has been crying real tears since the second day. He's been trying to roll over since he was 2 weeks. He gets to his side but thats about it. He likes to sit and talk to you. He is doing more than cooing now. He copies the sounds you make and makes sounds after you do. He has anyone who meets  him wrapped around his little fingers. Especially the grandparents. He's a good kid and I can't wait to see what the next two months have in store for us.

1 comment:

  1. So I tried to do this yesterday, but no luck. Shall I try again?

    My nephew is the best nephew in the whole entire world. Sure, he's fussy, and apparently he doesn't like to be held by me (or I'm not up on the whole holding-babies thing), but he's still sweet and very photogenic. He should have his own commercial.

    ReplyDelete