Hurray I'm One

Hurray I'm One

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bring on the Crib

Now that Ami is 2 months old and no longer a "new born" I think it is time for him to do "big" boy things. Like no longer sleep in his swing. So we decided to cut out one nap in the swing a week. So today was day one. He actually took two naps today at school in his crib. We are also no longer going to have the swing swinging the whole time while he is sleeping. Once he falls asleep we are shutting it off. At school he has a mobile above him that he loves to watch so I went out today and bought him a mobile. I also found the most amazing store today. It is call Moody Blue and it is in Ozark by Walmart. It's a resale store for children and adults and they have really good prices on nice stuff. They also do custom embroidering there. I got several nice things for Ami today. Good thing Mommy works lots of over time. School pictures came in this week. I'm not super happy with them. Daddy takes better pictures then the "professionals" that we had come in. Daddy took some really good pictures of Ami and me this past weekend when we went on a hike. I'll post some later. I've noticed lately that Ami is able to look at and track things at a much further distance then he has been able to before. It's so exciting to see him doing new things everyday. I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment