Hurray I'm One

Hurray I'm One

Thursday, November 25, 2010

1st Turkey Day

On Tuesday we went to a family birthday party at Aunt Robin's house. I was a little nervous about it since Ami seems to be more grumpy in the evenings. But he did fantastic. He put up with all the handling and being passed back and forth. He didn't do his screaming for the bottle thing that he now likes to do. At 7:30 he got tired and was done with it all, but that was fine and understandable. He passed out in the car and didn't wake back up until 3 am. Josh said we should take him to Robin's every day if he's gonna sleep like that after. I think he did so well because there was so much to see. Lots of people, noise, and lights. The giant tv helped also. It's like taking him to Walmart. He loves it there, actually to any store. Lots of lights, people, and noises. So that gives me hope for this Thanksgiving weekend. The weather and the driving is whats got me worried. But I have faith in Josh's driving and I know he can get me where we're going, plus the car is a tank. I took Ami to Walmart yesterday to exchange his formula. He was on Enfamil Lipil and was spitting it up a lot. The doc told me to put him on soy, but I know he's not lactose intolerant because he took breast milk just fine. So we are trying other options first, and soy is our last resort. I wasn't very happy with his nurse. She told me I was wrong and treated me like I was dumb. Sorry lady but I think I know my son a little better then you do, and I know what he acts like when his medicine isn't working. I see him everyday and you've seen him twice. But that's for another day. I am writing this at 5:30 am because someone thought it would be awesome to eat every 2 hours, wake up at 2 am to talk, and then again at 5:00 to talk. At least he's in a good mood and will hopefully be tired today and sleep on the car ride. We are going to Eminence today to see Granny and Papa. I've been told they are very excited to see Ami. Then tomorrow is another Thanksgiving on the Cozort side, and I believe there is another one on Saturday at Nana and Papa's. I'm gonna wear my spandex top pants for the next three days. Not because I think I'm gonna eat too much, but because they are my warmest since they are maternity and cover my whole belly. This weekend is Christmas shopping, and next week is pictures with Santa. I can't believe Christmas is in one month. This year has flown by. I think it's because we have been so busy, and we will always be busy now. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment