Hurray I'm One

Hurray I'm One

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Weekend

It's been a good weekend. On Friday I got off work early so we took Ami to the woods. Josh and his friend sighted in their guns for hunting season. Ami and I sat in the back of the Volvo and had a photo shoot. I took some really cute pictures of him. He should be a model he loves the camera. We also took him for a walk in the woods. He looked around at all of the colorful leaves. On Saturday we got to hang out in the morning while Josh was hunting. Then we went to Best Buy, Sears, and Walmart. He did pretty good. He only got grumpy because he needed his reflux medicine. This morning he woke me up by talking. He was in his crib just talking to the fish on his mobile. I'd say he spent a good 10 minutes talking to them. When he finally started getting bored, I walked in there and he smiled at me. We got to have some mommy baby time while daddy slept in. Then when we went down for his morning nap so did I. It was nice but I am afraid he might be getting his days and nights confused. He woke up about every 2 hours last night but took a long morning nap. We did our best to keep him awake today. He was very talkative today. I wish I knew what he was saying to us because it was a big and very funny story. When he talks he pushes his lips out and moves them all around. He is picking up on how we are moving our mouths when we talk. I scared him today. He had just woke up in his bouncy seat and had kicked his blanket off. I walked up to him from his side, grabbed his thigh and said I see your leg. He jumped and turned toward me and let out a scream like I had tried to kill him. I couldn't help but laugh, Ami didn't think it was so funny. Josh had to calm him down because he didn't want to have anything to do with me. On Friday he is getting his pictures taken at Nana's (Grandma Gina) work. She bought him a Christmas sweater to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment